Dog Park Rules
The park is open daily 5:00 am to 11:00 pm and is closed occasionally for maintenance.
Please be observant and watch your dog. Maintaining proper dog park etiquette is important to everyone at this facility and please leave the park cleaner than you found it by picking up your waste. Owners and handlers are responsible for their dog's behavior.
1. No littering; all dog waste must be removed immediately.
2. Dog handlers must be within the fenced area accompanying their dog(s) and have control at all times.
3. No dogs in heat.
4. No aggressive dogs.
5. No incessantly barking dogs.
6. Dogs must be immunized and registered.
7. Children 14 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
8. No digging.
Rule violators are subject to civil trespass pursuant to Chapter 2.32 RMC.
*Park users use the dog park at their own risk*
*Owners/handlers are responsible for damage caused by their dogs*
Call 911 for emergencies.
Tri-Cities Animal Control: 509-545-3740